COMEDY & ENTERTAINMENT
1. ‘’Dyslexic man walks into a bra’’
2. ‘’I said to the yoga instructor “Can you teach me to do the splits?’’
He said, ‘’How flexible are you?’’ I said, ‘’I can’t make Tuesdays’’.
3. I’m on a whiskey diet. I’ve lost three days already.
4. A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named
‘Amal.’ The other goes to a family in Spain, they name him Juan.
Years later; Juan sends a picture of himself to his mum. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband
that she wished she also had a picture of Amal.
Her husband responds, ‘’But they are twins. If you’ve seen Juan, you’ve seen Amal.’’
5. I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn’t find any.
6. When Susan’s boyfriend proposed marriage to her she said: ‘’I love the simple things in life, but I don’t want
one of them for my husband’’.
7. ‘’My therapist says I have a preoccupation with vengeance. We’ll see about that.’’
8. A priest, a rabbi and a vicar walk into a bar. The barman says, ‘’Is this some kind of joke?’’
9. Four fonts walk into a bar, the barman says ‘Get out! We don’t want your type in here.’’
10. A man who entered a local paper’s pun contest.. He sent in ten different puns, in the hope that at least
one of the puns would win. Unfortunately, no pun in ten did.